First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Forensics
Job Identification: 834
Job Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform computer hardware, software, network and internet related research to troubleshoot and maintain computer forensic laboratory equipment and network.
- Analyze complex cases which may involve multiple operating systems and mobile computing devices.
- Work with latest industry technology and content providers to help secure the bank against threats from forensic investigations.
- Gather and record key indicators and information about the threat infrastructure of live campaigns.
- Manage information security incident investigations and conduct of forensic artifact handling and analysis.
- Identify systems compromised by cyber-attacks and manage the evidence collection, preservation, and transportation after a security incident.
- Manage the conduct of interviews and document findings in relation to computer crime.
- Manage the examination of information from computers under investigation.
- Prepare comprehensive analysis reports to be used during investigations and entered into evidence during court proceedings.
- Prepare technical reports and declarations necessary for legal trials.
- Advise on possible alternative methods of analysis that would increase accuracy, efficiency and timeliness.
- Train other digital forensic investigators on computer evidence procedures.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the information security handbook.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Higher Degrees / Professional Certificates
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Forensics experience
- Chain of custody process
- Good understanding of Best Practices Security Architecture
- Knowledge of the Banking industry and banking Operations
- Knowledge of the Banking applications, services/products.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Total Jobs 1774 Jobs