WidEnergy Africa Ltd
WidEnergy Africa is a social, for profit start up that focuses on last mile distribution of clean, affordable and reliable energy solutions. Since 2016, we have empowered over thousands of Zambians with solar products and with our recently launched Pay As You Go solar home systems in the market.
Our business model relies on our young, dynamic and talented Team. We are searching for a Team Lead for Ndola to join us as part of our 2020 Growth Plan. The focus of the responsibilities will be to create a professional, yet fun work culture in a fast paced and multicultural environment while serving our customers in an excellent manner.
- Achieve Sales and Repayment Targets for the SC
- Ensure all sales and repayment processes are strictly followed
- Recruit and manage sales agents for designated areas
- Daily Coordination with the headquarters for targets and expected sales
- Send weekly/Monthly budget and sales plans
- In coordination with Service Center Officer and Sales Coordination office, ensure sales agents receive adequate stocks to achieve sales targets.
- Regularly Train sales agents on full sales and repayment processes.
- Keep good records of invoices and receipts for field expenditures
- Spend 60% of time in the field with sales agents and/or clients
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum education: Grade 12 or above (1-2 years of university preferred)
- Experience in field sales and team management is a MUST
- Must be a resident of where the SC will be located
- Good knowledge of region where the SC will be located
- Must be in good physical condition and hold a motorcycle-driving license.
- Strong ability to develop new sales channels and connect with local communities
- Fluent in verbal and written English, AND of the main local Zambian language of the region
Interested candidates to send their resumes to [email protected]