Carlcare Service Limited.
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix three worldwide famous mobile phone brands. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Technician Specialist.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair mobile devices;
- Quality control and testing of repaired devices to ensure full functionality. Resolve/manage customer inquiries;
- Able to interact positively with customers at the storefront and over the phone;
- Ability to multi-task between repairs and customer service;
Other related duties as required;
- Maintain and use repair tools and equipment. Including software and in-store POS system to track repair tickets and inventory;
- Strategically plan the order of operations to ensure a successful repair;
Provide estimates and quotes;
- Glass only replacement on Samsung and iPads;
- Microscopic Board work; component replacement Hand-solder SMT components,
- Remove and replace thru-hole comp without board damage,
solder wires and cables,
- Diagnosis, troubleshoot and repair mobile devices;
identify assembly and documents issues;
- Repair logic board issues from water damage
- Excellent knowledge of customer service best practice with previous experience;
- Ability to repair a variety of mobile devices.
- Experience with the following: Microscopic Electronics Board Experience;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing;
- Knowledge of mobile devices including manufacturers, operating systems, and network service providers;
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative;
- Previous experience of working in a Repair Technician role;
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques;
- Ability to plan and prioritize your workload without supervision;
- Ability to prioritize, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s.
Candidates who meet the above required to send their latest CV’s with the day-to-day contact on the email provided; [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]