Zambia Tourism Agency
The Zambia Tourism Agency is a statutory body established through the Act of Parliament, the Tourism and Hospitclity Act No. 13 of 2015. The mandctes of Zambia Tourism Agency is to effectively market and promote Zambia as a tourism and travel destination of chcice and to regulate the tourism industry.
Zambia Tourism Agency is an Equal opportunities Employer. The Agency invites applications from high profile, self-motivated, innovative, honesty, committed, best qualified and appropriately experienced persons for vacancies in the Marketing Department and the Licencing and Standards Department.
MARKETING DEPARTMENT – LUSAKA OFFICE
Job Title: Tourism Promotions Assistant x 1
- Assist to undertake effectively the formulting and implementation of business related domestic marketing plans in order to increase domestic business tourist arrivals and earnings.
- Assist to undertake regularly the conduct of research on domestic business related tourism marketing and related matters in order to facilitate decision making
- Assist to undertake periodically domestic tourism promotion programmes in order to increase awareness and visibility in the domestic market.
- Assist to undertake periodically the maintenance of the domestic business related tourism database in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval cf information for decision making.
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
- Certificcte in Tourism Marketing or equivalent;
- Minimum Relevant Pre-Job Experience: 1 year:
- Zambian National;
- Age 25 – 35 years:
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronicatly or handwritten accompanied by latest Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies Of Certificates, Daylime Contact Numbers (telephone/mobile) and Three traceable referees to the undersigned.
Only short-listed applicants cre to be contacted for Interviews.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Officer
Zambia Tourism Agency
Plot No. 1632, Corner Great East Road & Kalembwe Close
Northmead, P.O Box 30017, Lusaka
Email: [email protected]
Closing dote of Receipt of Applications: 28th November, 2019 at 17:00 hours