Dangote Cement Zambia Ltd
Dangote Cement Zambia Limited
Senior chief Chiwala’s Area, Masaiti District, Ndola Zambia.
The Dangote Group is one of Africa’s leading conglomerates producing diversified products. Dangote Cement, a subsidiary of the Dangote Group, is the leading producer of cement in Zambia with a modern advanced integrated cement plant in Ndola, on the Copperbelt.
Dangote Cement requires action oriented, high performing and dedicated professionals in the following disciplines:
1. WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATOR
- Capture in bound and Out bound Truck tare and Gross weights.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Capture truck tare and gross weights for inbound trucks.
- Create truck weighbridge entry into DDS and SAP for inbound trucks.
- Capture tare and gross weights for out bound trucks and issue appropriate documents.
- Direct trucks according to que token issued.
- Maintain appropriate weighbridge records for all inbound and out bound materials.
- Generate and circulate accurate daily weighbridge reports.
- Preparation reconciling of dispatch report with packing plant.
- Retaining and taking responsibility of all documents for raw materials delivered during a shift.
- Report and escalate weighbridge system failure.
- Ensure site compliance with health, safety and environmental rules.
- Maintain specific environmental and health and safety records.
- Provide other logistical duties and supporting roles as may be deemed by the supervisor.
Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their applications to:
The Head HR & Admin and send them to [email protected]
Please note that you are to attach an Application Letter & Latest CV ONLY in Microsoft word format as ONE document.
Closing date for receiving applications is 9th November, 2019. Position should be clearly mentioned in the subject line e.g. “Logistics Officer”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.