JUCO admission 2020/2021 / JUCO Application Form | JUCO Online Application form 2020/2021
JUCO Online Application/Admission 2020/2021. JUCO is hereby inviting Applications for various Postgraduate Degree Programmes, Undergraduate Courses, Certificate and Diploma Courses for the academic year 2020/2021. All applications are processed online through JUCO Website.
Detailed information about Jordan University College (JUCO) admission procedure for undergraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificates programmes.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1 : Read Application Requirements
Please click the link to read Admission Requirements before starting application process The following documents are necessary in order to complete your application:
- O-Level Certificate (CSEE)
- Birth certificate/affidavit
- A-Level Certificate (ACSEE)
- Applicant with VETA Certificate will upload the scanned original O-Level and VETA Certificate in PDF or Image
- Applicant with foreign O-Level Certificate will upload Scanned Original O-Level certificate and Equivalent letter from NECTA in PDF or Image
- Applicants with Basic technical certificate or equivalent will upload Original scanned certificate and transcript in PDF or Image
- Carefully select your correct Application Type and current education level at right side
- Enter all the required information.
- You will be automatically logged into the system based on the username and password.
- The system automatically saves your information
- You must provide a valid email address (Active email Address) and phone number for verifying your account.
- Don’t forget your username and password..
- After Completing Registration Process Step 2, You will be automatically logged into the system based on the username and password entered in Step 2
- The system will redirect you to fill in your contacts details.
- Please fill in all required field in this section.
This section requires you to fill in your Parents/Guardians Information including Contacts Information (Name, Contacts e.t.c.)
- The Applicants will be required to choose mode of payment as the system will be displayed three Mobile money services which are Tigo Pesa,Mpesa and Airtel money
- Application fee is 20,000/=
- Before Select/Choose Programmes, please make sure you have read our Admission Requirements.
- You will be required to select/Choose three (3) Programmes from available list as First Choice, Second Choice, Third Choice.
Before you submit your application. You are required to review all of the Information for correctness. Edit to correct in case of any error. Remember after submission you will not be able to change any information. So be carefully to review and correct all information before submit.