HESLB loan Applicants With incomplete Loan Applications now can correct and Upload missing documents.
This guide provides relevant information about How to Correct HESLB loan Application forms to let you find the information you need.
This is to inform loans applicants with ‘Incomplete Applications’ in the academic year 2019/2020 to visit their online accounts in http://olas.heslb.go.tz and complete applications by uploading missing attachments or filling required information.
This notice is applicable to applicants with ‘Incomplete Status’ only who are now required to upload ‘Signatures and Declarations’ pages (2&5).
To upload or fill missing information, kindly follow the following steps:
- Visit HESLB website www.heslb.go.tz and
- Click a link http://olas.heslb.go.tz then
- Login using username and password used during loan application, then
- Click to view incomplete application
- A system will display completed steps (with green ticks) and incomplete steps (with red mark X or with yellow tick).
- Applicants will be allowed to add information as required and confirm each step.
- For applicants who did not upload declaration and signature pages (page 2 and 5) will be required to upload the two pages to continue to next steps.
- After confirming all steps, applicants will be required to download and print the final signed application form with all attachments.
- Applicants are reminded to ensure all uploaded attachments have been certified by proper and relevant authorities. ??
For inquiries, contact us through:
- Telephone: +255 22 550 7910 or 0736 335566 or 0739 33 55 66
- Work hours: Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 5:00am)
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://heslb.go.tz/