Form Two Results 2019-2020 | Matokeo kidato cha pili 2019/2019 by NECTA | Matokeo form two 2019-2020 by NECTA Form Two National Assessment Result 2019-2020.
Form Two Results 2019: Students who have appeared to this exam will able check their marks by name & Examination number. Candidates can know the results from its official NECTA website as well as using below given link in this post.
FTNA Results 2019:
- FTNA Results 2019 -Form Two National Assessment Result 2019-19 will be announced in the month of January. Requesting all of you to like our Facebook or other social pages to get updates on Matokeo form two 2019/2019. You can also get an email alert whenever Form Two National Assessment Result 2019-19 date will be announced. Stay connected with us for more updates and news on FTNA by NECTA Form Two Results 2019-2020.
- The main objective of Form Two National Assessment exam is to improve academic performance in schools. An FTNA private candidate shall be eligible to register and sit for CSEE within a period of ten years from the time he passed FTNA
Visit: NECTA Official Website.
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination.Results suspended due to centers or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continuous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continuous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Results suspended due to candidates’ attempting one or more subjects not registered for (pirate candidate).
ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://www.necta.go.tz/