Get here Form Two Results 2019/2020 | Matokeo kidato cha pili 2019/2019 by NECTA | Matokeo form two 2019-2020 by NECTA Form Two National Assessment Result 2019-2020. THE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Find the latest updates on NECTA Form Two Results 2019/2020: Students who have appeared to this exam will able check their marks by name & Examination number. Candidates can know the results from its official NECTA website as well as using below given link in this post. Follow this page for Form Two National Assessment (FTNA) results 2019/2020 updates.
How to check NECTA Form two Results 2019/2020 online?
Now students of Tanzania can check their Form Two National Assessment (FTNA) Results 2019/2020 online. Check below step by step guide to get the NECTA FTNA Results 2019 online.
- Step 1 : visit www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2 : Click on “Results” from the Main menu.
- Step 3 : The “Results” window will show all results available.
- Step 6: Select “Exam Type” as FTNA.
- Step 5: Select your “Year” as 2019
- Step 6: Students can now check their FTNA result.
- Students can save and take print of their result for future reference.
Note- Students can also click on the links provided above to check their NECTA FTNA Results 2019/2020.
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination.Results suspended due to centers or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continuous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continuous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Results suspended due to candidates’ attempting one or more subjects not registered for (pirate candidate).
ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://www.necta.go.tz/