MUST Joining instructions | MUST Admission Letters
Mission and Vision
The vision of Mbeya University of Science and Technology is to become the leading centre of excellence for knowledge, skills and applied education in Science and Technology.
The mission of Mbeya University of Science and Technology is to develop academically, technologically and socially competent students, staff and other stakeholders who will be responsive to the broader needs and challenges of the society specifically by:
- Facilitating appropriate tuition, practical training and support according to the needs of students and other customers.
- Encouraging staff commitment to quality education and services including research, consultancy and innovation.
- Fostering lifelong learning and responsibility.
- Promoting an environment conducive to human development.
- Promoting effective entrepreneurship and usage of appropriate technology that meet national and international needs and standards through skills and practical oriented training, research and consultancy
- To offer training in science and technology, technical education and other training, thus developing a critical mass of highly trained manpower.
- To formulate plans for the promotion, technological development and improvement of the quality of education and training being offered to students and other stakeholders.
- To promote and encourage innovation, initiative and readiness amongst staff and students in their fields of specialization and study.
- To collaborate with other institutions nationally and internationally in the initiation, promotion and conducting of technical education, science and technology programmes.
- To carryout any other assignments given by the government through its various organs.
- The Online application system provides a mechanism for applicants to track the progress of the admission process at any given time, and also download the admission letter and joining instructions. All this can be done from the applicant’s portal account by the click of a button also, Selected Applicants can download Admission and Joining Instructions form from the College website or collect the same at the College in the Admissions office. Click the link below to go to the College website Now.
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://www.MUST.ac.tz/