Check Detailed information about NACTE Online Application 2023/2024!! We have provided essential details regarding NACTE Online Application 2023/2024, Go ahead as soon as possible and get NACTE Online Application and NACTE Minimum Entry Requirements for Admission and Application Procedure details.
The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) is a corporate body established by the National Council for Technical Education Act, 1997 (Act No. 9 of 1997). The Act provides a legal framework for the Council to coordinate provision of technical education and training and establish an efficient national qualifications system that will ensure that products from technical institutions are of high quality and respond to changing needs as well as technological innovations in the world.
Technical education in this context is defined as “education and training undertaken by students to equip them to play roles requiring higher levels of skills, knowledge and understanding and in which they take responsibility for their areas of specialization”. NACTE is thus, a multidisciplinary and multi-sectoral body empowered to oversee and coordinate the provision of technical education and training in Tanzania.
NACTE Online Application 2023/2024
The System allows you to apply for Admission into Certificate and Diploma programmes for academic year 2023/2024.
To proceed with application for Admission make sure you have:
- 1. Valid and Working Email Address
- 2. Valid Mobile Phone Number
Read Admission Guidebook:
To know the requirement(s) for programme(s) you wish to apply, it is highly recommended to carefully read the Admission Guidebook. Click here to View/download Admission Guidebook.
APPLICATION FEE (Non refundable):Application fee for this academic year are as in following categories:-
- – For Certificate/Diploma And Higher Diploma in
- Health and Allied Sciences :- TShs 10,000/= Per Institution
Which shall be paid through Mobile Money services or Bank. using the provided control number after registration.
REGISTRATION:To apply for mentioned category you must be registered to NOAVS. Follow the below link to proceed.
- If this is your first time click here to start your application.
- If you are already registered please click here
Bottom of Form
- NACTE Online Application 2023/2024
- Nacte Log in – Login NACTE
- Register New Account – OAVS | Online Application & Verification System
- NACTE Selected Students
- NACTE Guide Book
IMPORTANT NOTES: You are advised to select your most preferred Programme according to your qualifications.
To begin application you must enter your initial qualification details. You must be holder of Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) or its equivalent recognised by NECTA, or National Vocational Award (NVA) 3 from VETA or its equivalent recognised by VETA or General Certificate of Engineering(GCE) from NECTA or Certificate of Education Under Mpango wa MUKA. Kindly answer the provided questions correctly and fill in required information to proceed with registration.
For any enquiries please call NACTE on +255 22 2780077, +255 22 2780312, +255 719 222 846, +255 787 050 389, +255 768 614 045 or write to [email protected]
- Zonal Contacts: Northern Zone – 0658444556/0658444557,
- Central Zone – 0658444558/0658444559,
- Lake Zone – 0658444560/0658444562,
- ZANZIBAR – 0658444565/0658444566,
- Southern Highland Zone – 0658444563/0658444564
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://www.nacte.go.tz/
- The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) Prospectus
- MUHAS selectioMuhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) selectionn
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) Online Application For Undergraduate Programmes
- Here’s the full and complete List of universities in Tanzania
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) fee structure for all Courses