NIT Online Application System (OAS) 2020/2021 and National Institute of Transport (NIT) Admissions 2020/2021
NIT Online Application 2020/2021 for National Institute of Transport (NIT) admission into Postgraduate, Bachelor’s, undergraduate, Master’s degree, diploma, certificates programmes at National Institute of Transport (NIT): To use the Online Application System you will need internet access, as well as an email address.
Welcome to NIT – Online Application System (OAS)
- The Rector National Institute of Transport (NIT) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2020/2021.
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done via mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa and Airtel Money) or directly into NIT bank account – after getting control number.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff at0655004590/0764150272/0755885771. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office at 0713794870 .
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
October 01, 2019 for Certificate & Diploma Round I
- Your name must be the same as in Form IV Certificate
- Date of Birth must be the same as in Birth Certificate
- Form IV index Number must be the same as in Form IV Certificate
- Failure to any of the above, Your application will be disqualified
- Make sure Application Type and Entry Type are correct before submit form in the right side because you will not be able to start any new application
- Once Form IV Index Number Registered, you will not be able to change it.
- Application fee must be paid within four (4) days from the first day of filling an application, otherwise your account will be deleted permanent.
- Make sure you read Admission requirement before selecting/Choose programmes.
Click link to start application: Start Application.