HESLB Names for Loan Allocation 2020/2021 | Orodha ya majina ya wanafunzi waliopata mkopo 2020/2021, HESLB Majina ya waliopata mkopo awamu ya kwanza 2020/2021, Awamu ya Pili ya Waliopata Mkopo 2020/2021, Awamu ya Tatu ya Waliopata Mkopo 2020/2021, Awamu ya nne ya Waliopata Mkopo 2020/2021 na Awamu ya tano ya Waliopata Mkopo 2020/2021 – HESLB Applicants Loan Status 2020/2021.
Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is an organization that gives HESLB loans, bursaries and scholarships for training at public institutes, which are recognized by the Ministry of Education of Tanzania. Thanks to HESLB loans, all Tanzanian citizens can empower their dreams by getting an academic degree and embarking on a successful career.
The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) will release the list of students who have qualified for study loans for the 2020/2021 academic year. HESLB List of Successful Loan Beneficiaries will be available here for download and on the HESLB website (www.heslb.go.tz).
See your status YOUR HESLB Loan status 2020/2021
For More information Visit http://www.heslb.go.tz/
HESLB Tanzania online application click here and apply,
Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) Tanzania online application click here to apply,
- All loan applications will be done through Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS). This can be accessed by the following link. OLAMS
- You have to register by entering your personal information by clicking the “Click here to Apply” option in the website. Applicants are REMINDED to use the same form four index numbers used while applying for admissions.
- Upon completion of online application process, you are required to print out the application forms and Loan Agreements, obtain appropriate authentications, sign the forms, attach necessary documents and submit the same through EMS to:
- The Executive Director,
- Higher Education Students’ Loans Board,
- 46 Sam Nujoma Road – Mwenge, P.O. Box 76068,
- 14113 Dar es Salaam, TANZANIA.
- Applications must be complete and correct. Once submitted, applicants will not be able to recall/correct their details;
- Ensure that all birth/death certificates and other certificates are certified by Registration, Insolvency and Trustee Agency (RITA) or the designated officer(s) to ascertain their validity. However, District Social Welfare Officer (DSWO) will have to enclose parents’ death reports from village or ward authorities;
- Ensure that details about parents/ guardians (occupation, employer address, telephone number, postal and physical address) are complete and correct.
- Applicants whose parents are leaders listed ¡n Public. Leadership Code of Ethics Act 1995 are expected not to apply;
- The Higher Education Students Loans boards (HESLB) shall be responsible for assessment of applications against the set criteria. HESLB may seek any further information to substantiate claims made by the applicant.
- All applicants are responsible for gaining acceptance into institutions. Fee structures from the institution must accompany each application form.
- TELS will only be awarded to institutions approved by the Tanzanian Government, and programs accredited by a professional educational body.
- All HESLB application will go through an extensive review and TSLB’s scholarship decision shall be final and cannot be appealed. Official indication of being granted an award is the receipt of the Confirmation of the loan award.
- All applicants must strictly observe application deadline.
- Successful applicants, upon successful completion/termination of their studies, will be required to repay their loans through salary/regular income deductions of not less than 1 5% monthly;
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://heslb.go.tz/.