This guide provides relevant information about Ministry of Education Teachers Training Opportunities – moe.go.tz, Mafunzo Ya Ualimu Kazini (Stashahada Elimu Msingi Na Stashahada Elimu Sekondari) to let you find the information you need. Save time and get Mafunzo Ya Ualimu Kazini – tcm.moe.go.tz details here at mabumbe.com.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF TEACHER TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES LEVEL OF TEACHER DEGREE IN PRIMARY, PRIMARY AND SECONDARY EDUCATION ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021
The Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is announcing teacher training vacancies at the Diploma level of Early, Primary and Secondary Education Teachers. Applicants for this course are Form Four and SIX graduates with Grades 1 to 3 (I-III). The Ministry welcomes applications to join Teacher Training in Government and Non-Government Colleges based on the qualifications identified in this advertisement.
QUALIFICATIONS TO JOIN TEACHER TRAINING
General qualifications for joining the Internship Teacher Training Course at Diploma in Teaching Pre-primary and Primary Education are Form Four graduates with a pass in Grade I-III. Applicants for the Diploma in Teaching Secondary Education are Form Six graduates with a pass in Grade I-III at the level of two (02) Principal Pass “subjects offered in Form I-IV secondary schools. In addition to applicants whose one of the two Principal Pass is Economics, they can apply for courses in Physical Education and sports, Music, Fine Arts, and Theater. and Performing Arts).
- This announcement will not apply to Form Four 2019 graduates who have been selected to join the Teacher Training 2020/2021 through the Office of the President-PMO-RALG. In addition other graduates who have graduated from 2017 to date are allowed to submit applications.
- Applicants for Teacher Training in Government Teachers Colleges are required to register and apply electronically via the website (https://tcm.moe.go.tz, or CLICK HERE TO REGISTER / ENTER THE TEACHING APPLICATION SYSTEM )
- Applicants for Teacher Training for Non-Governmental Colleges should submit their applications directly to the College where he / she wants to study and the relevant Colleges should submit the qualifications of applicants to the Tanzania Examinations Council for verification.
- Applicants for Teacher Training in Government Colleges will choose up to three (03) specials starting with the one they like best.
- Applicants for on-the-job training positions must have qualified for Certificate, Diploma or Degree level teacher training.
- Teachers at Work will be required to attach a letter of permission from their employers;
- Responses for those who will be selected to join the Teacher Training will be provided through the website of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology and at the selected Teachers Colleges.
- Subscription forms will be provided through the website of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology ( www.moe.go.tz , or CLICK HERE TO GET THE FORM ) and the College to which the applicant will be assigned using his or her address. All applicants are advised to enter the full address, email and telephone number available for further communication.
- The deadline to submit applications for Teacher Training is 10/09/2020.
Note: Religious Studies will not be used as a criterion for qualification to join Teacher Training.
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit http://www.moe.go.tz/