University College of Managment Studies Online Application Form | University College of Management Studies (UCOMS)
Find detailed information about University College of Managment Studies Online Application and University College of Managment Studies admission procedure into Undergraduate, PhD, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificates programmes.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate degree Programme
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programme of the University College of Management Studies, UCOMS must have any of the following:
- SSSCE: Credit Passes (A – D) in three (3) Core subjects including English and Mathematics and any three (3) Elective subjects.
- WASSCE: Credit Passes (A1 – C6) in three (3) Core subjects including English and Mathematics and any three (3) Elective subjects.
OTHER RECOGNISED QUALIFICATIONS
- GBCE, ABCE and GCE ‘A’ Level (2 Passes).
- Baccalaureate with English Proficiency for French applicants.
- WASSCE/NECO with six (6) Credit Passes including English and Mathematics for Nigerian applicants.
DIRECT ENTRY TO LEVELS 200 and 300
- Holders of HND, University Diploma and Professional qualification shall be considered for admission to Levels 200 or 300 based on NAB guidelines.
- Mature applicants shall be 25 years and above as at time of applying with considerable education would be admitted after passing an entrance examination and interview.
- These applicants should attach copies of their birth certificates and evidence of 2 years work experience from their employers to the completed application forms.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
How to Apply at University College of Managment Studies
READ ALSO: Jobs in Ghana
For more information Visit http://ucoms.edu.gh/