The University of Gävle in Sweden is inviting applications for the Undergraduate/Masters Study Scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic session.
At the University of Gävle, all courses and programmes are gathered in one area. Here, you may choose from around 50 programmes and a large number of freestanding courses. You can study full-time, part-time, evenings, on distance or via the Internet. Most of their courses and programmes begin in autumn. The University offers scholarships to the most excellent and high performing students. The selection procedure will be made based on registered previous study results.
A scholarship may only be granted by the University upon written application by an applicant or a student having been accepted for a programme by the University provided that the applicant or student is covered by the obligation to pay a study fee under the ordinance 2010:718,
Worth of Award
- A Scholarship covers 75% of the study fee for a programme.
- A Scholarship may only be granted for the duration of a programme, as set out in its curriculum, i.e. a maximum of three (3) years for a Bachelor’s program and one (1) or two (2) years for a Master program.
- Scholarships are granted for the first year of studies and thereafter, upon grated prolongation, for the following years covered by the programme.
- Scholarships can only be granted to applicants who applied to his/her Study porgramme in time.
- For a scholarship to be prolonged after the first year of studies, the student granted a scholarship is required to obtain study credits equivalent to those required by the National Board or Student Aid (CSN) when granting study loans to students, i.e. 45 ECTS credits per year.
- Where a student does not fulfill these requirements, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student may be required to repay any funds paid out.
How to Apply
- The application for courses/programmes is made via the website www.universityadmissions.se.
- It is a joint site that is used by most universities in Sweden for application to courses and programmes.
- This means that you apply for all higher education in one place. You apply for programmes and courses in the same application. Therefore, make sure to put your options in the correct order of priority.
- To apply you need to create a user account. If you already have a user account at the University of Gävle, you don’t need to create an account at Universityadmissions.se.
- Click Log in and choose the University of Gävle to the right in the login box.
Deadline: Applications close January 15, 2020