Get details of University of Education Winneba (UEW) Online Application Form, University of Education Winneba (UEW) How to Apply and University of Education Winneba (UEW) admission procedure if you want to study in University of Education Winneba (UEW). Also Find out how to apply for Undergraduate, PhD, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificates programmes at University of Education Winneba (UEW). Read on to find out more about University of Education Winneba (UEW) Online Application and admission procedure.
How to Apply at University of Education Winneba (UEW)
University of Education, Winneba online application vouchers are obtainable at the following banks: GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, HFC Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bankand ADB Bank.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
All applications must be submitted online at www.uew.edu.gh
There is additional information on the website to guide you.
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
I Copies of certificates.
ii Copies of Transcripts of academic record
iii One recent passport-size photograph.
iv. Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
School of Graduate Studies
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).
REGULAR PROGRAMME: MAY 31, 2018.
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
WINNEBA – 0202041133
KUMASI -0322052212/ 0322053617
AJUMAKO – 0332193772
Candidates are requested to apply on-line by going on the University of Education Winneba (UEW) website and clicking on the Admission / Apply Icon. Applicants are further advised to complete and submit the form.
University of Education Winneba (UEW) online application form
The University of Education Winneba (UEW) application portal makes enrollment opportunities reasonably available to both local and international learners. All prospective learners must make sure to submit their applications ahead of the deadline to make sure that their submissions are eligible. New applicants are advised to access and complete the University of Education Winneba (UEW) application form, which is available online by using the guide provided above.
READ ALSO: Jobs in Ghana