University of the Free State (UFS) Online Application 2020/2021 | University of the Free State (UFS) Application form 2020/2021
Welcome to The University of the Free State (UFS)
Applications for study at the University of the Free State (UFS) in 2020/2021 are fully online are now open.
Application for admission to Postgraduate, Bachelor’s, undergraduate, Master’s degree, diploma, certificates programmes at University of the Free State (UFS) :
To use the Online Application System you will need internet access, as well as an email address that you can access regularly, because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt. Check the list of closing dates supplied below to make sure that you submit your application on time.
Application to study an UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME in 2020:
- Early bird applications for the Faculty of Health Sciences open on 1 March 2019, except for Bachelor of Nursing which will be opening soon. You can now apply for Bachelor of Optometry.
- If your second choice of study in is another Faculty, kindly send us an email with the programme you want to add as a second choice to [email protected]and include your full names and ID number for ease of reference. Add your student number if this has been provided to you.
- Before you start your application process, make sure you have
- an active email address and a reliable cell phone number
- scanned copies (not photographs) of your identity document / passport and grade 11 final results.
- latest academic transcript and certificate of conduct if you are transferring from another tertiary institution
- Applications for all other programmes open on 1 April 2019.
- For more information on the programmes we offer, click UFS 2020 Prospectus