University of Pretoria Faculty of Humanities
Check Detailed information about University of Pretoria (UP) Faculty of Humanities for different Programmes!! We have provided essential details regarding University of Pretoria (UP) Faculty of Humanities, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible and get enrolled now to the University of Pretoria (UP) Faculty of Humanities.
University of Pretoria (UP) Faculty of Humanities imparts a rigorous and multi-disciplinary quality Humanities education to meet the growing demand for world-class Humanities professionals, and consultants. Students are provided with theoretical knowledge and practical experience to meet the challenges and opportunities of a rapidly changing world. Faculty offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate Courses.
Departments and teaching units
- Department of African Languages
- Department of Afrikaans
- Department of Ancient Languages and Cultures (Amalgamated with the Department of Modern European Languages under the new name Ancient and Modern Languages and Cultures)
- Ancient and Modern Languages and Cultures
- Department of Anthropology and Archaeology
- Department of Drama
- Department of English
- Department of Historical and Heritage Studies
- Department of Modern European Languages (Amalgamated with the Department of Ancient Languages and Cultures under the new name Ancient and Modern Languages and Cultures)
- Department of Music
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Sciences
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Social Work and Criminology
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Department of UP Arts
- Department of Visual Arts
- Centre for Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Unit for Academic Literacy
- School of the Arts.
Postgraduate study programmes
Postgraduate study programmes offered by the Faculty of Humanities
Humanities Postgraduate Guide
MSW/MSocSci Employee Assistance Programmes MSW/MSocSci Employee Assistance Programmes
Please be informed that the specialised master’s programme, MSW/MSocSci Employee Assistance Programmes, is suspended for 2018 and 2019 and that no new students will be enrolled during this time. Please direct any enquiries to the Department (Ms Phillicia Ledwaba, tel. 012 420 2325; or Ms Tania Steyn, tel. 012 420 2030).
For More Information Visit https://www.up.ac.za/ and browse from the homepage to find the information you need.