Get details of Ashesi University Online Application Form, Ashesi University How to Apply and Ashesi University admission procedure if you want to study in Ashesi University. Also Find out how to apply for Undergraduate, PhD, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificates programmes at Ashesi University. Read on to find out more about Ashesi University Online Application and admission procedure.
1. Start Application Open
You can start you application online, or download a PDF, complete it and email it back to us. However, we recommend you complete your application online as much as you can.
- Paper Application:
If you prefer to or can only fill a paper application, download and complete the forms below:
Download Admissions Application Form
Download Scholarship Application Form
(Please note that due to the current pandemic, campus is closed until further notice. Paper applications would have to be scanned and emailed to the admissions office as a result. Scanned applications may delay processing, and possibly result in more requests for information.)
2. Pay Application Fees Open
a. MTNMobile Money
- Transfer application fee to merchant mobile number: 024 526 4831
- Name of recipient should be Ashesi University College
- Applicants should quote the following information on their application form or in the task box in the online application portal:
a. Mobile number used for transaction by applicant
b. Transaction ID
- Reference Number (Applicant’s Name should be used as the reference)
b. Pay Online
- For Applicants who would like to pay via Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Discover, please click here: https://expresspaygh.com/ashesi.
Applicants should quote the expressPay generated transaction reference number on their application form (paper applications) or in the task box on the online application portal.
c. Direct Deposit/Rapid Transfer at any Ecobank Branch in Ghana and West Africa
* Attach a copy of your payment receipt to your complete application. Failure to follow instructions stated above will result in the delay of processing your application
3. Submit Completed Application(s) Open
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan completed application and email to:
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
Click here for directions…
The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payments transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account.
How to Apply at Ashesi University
Candidates are requested to apply on-line by going on the Ashesi University website and clicking on the Admission / Apply Icon. Applicants are further advised to complete and submit the form.
Ashesi University online application form
The Ashesi University application portal makes enrollment opportunities reasonably available to both local and international learners. All prospective learners must make sure to submit their applications ahead of the deadline to make sure that their submissions are eligible. New applicants are advised to access and complete the Ashesi University application form, which is available online by using the guide provided above.
READ ALSO: Jobs in Ghana
For more information Visit https://www.ashesi.edu.gh/