Get all information about How to Pay DStv Subscription With Quickteller.
This guide provides relevant information about How to Pay DStv Subscription With Quickteller to let you find the information you need. Save time and get How to Pay DStv Subscription With Quickteller details here at mabumbe.com.
Quickteller ATM Payment
You can pay for your DStv subscription at bank ATM machines powered by Quickteller (so look out for the Quickteller logo on the ATM).
The process for making subscription payments in as follows:
- Insert ATM card
- Enter PIN
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the options on the screen
- Select account type (Current or Savings)
- Select DStv for the options on the screen
- Select your DStv bouquet
- Enter your Smartcard number, and ACCEPTIt’s that simple!: -)
Please ensure that your decoder is switched on when as you complete the transaction.
If your viewing is not restored shortly afterwards, please text RA followed by the first 10 digits of your smartcard number to 30333.
PayArena offers convenience such that from the comfort of your home or office with your computer workstation, Laptop, Tablet and other mobile or handheld device or by visiting the nearest POS and ATMs, you can recharge your phone and the phone of any beneficiary of choice or make payment to utility service providers on a 24/7 basis.
Customers can make DStv payments using Payarena:
- Insert card and enter card PIN
- Select ‘Payarena’ menu and ‘Bills Payment’ option
- Select bank account type (e.g. current or savings) and select ‘DSTV’ from the list of billers
- Select a bouquet (if desired bouquet is not listed, select ‘others’ and enter amount. Enter smartcard number and phone number
- Confirm the summary displayed on the ATM and select ‘Yes’ to complete the subscription process.
READ ALSO: Jobs in South Africa
For more information Visit https://eazy.dstv.com/