INVITATION FOR BIDS
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
REQUEST FOR BIDS:
(ONE-ENVELOPE BIDDING PROCESS)
NAME OF PROJECT: SUSTAINABLE RURAL WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION CONTRACT TITLE: SUPPLY OF ICT EQUIPMENT CREDIT NO.: Credit No IDA 6295-TZ
RFB REFERENCE NO.: TZ-MOW-154797-GO-RFQ/ME:011/2019-2020/G/24
- The Ministry of Water has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the SUSTAINABLE RURAL WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply of ICT Equipment.
- The Ministry of Water (MoW) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of ICT Equipment as follows:-
|LOT ONE: COMPUTERS AND ACCESSORIES|
|8||Colour printer for transcript and certificates||1|
|LOT TWO: PHOTOCOPIER|
|LOT THREE: LAN EQUIPMENTS|
|2||IP PBx (Xorcom steel blue)||1|
|LOT FOUR: OFFICE CABINETS|
|LOT FIVE: TELEVISION|
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers of July 2016 revised November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), as well as Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non Consultant Service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Bidders may bid for a single lot or combination of all lots, but in any case bidders must quote for full quantity in each lot. The purchaser shall evaluate the bids for each lot and award the contracts on lot-by- lot basis or a combination of lots. Bids not quoting for full quantities in a lot will be considered non- responsive.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Secretary Ministerial Tender Board, Ministry of Water, email pmu(« maii.go.tz and inspect the bidding document during office hours from 8.00 to 15:30 on Monday to Friday inclusive except on public holiday sat the address given below.
- The bidding document in English Language may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Tanzania Shillings One Hundred Thousand (TZS. 100,000). Payment shall be made through the electronic payment system therefore interested bidders are invited to collect the Control number for effecting the payment. The document will be obtained to the address below.
- All Bidsmust be accompanied by Unconditional Bid security equivalent to 2% of the tender piice in an acceptable form as provided in the bidding document. Bid Security must properly addressed to the following address: Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Water, P.O. Box 456,40473 Dodoma
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 27th April, 2020. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 27th April, 2020 at 14:00 hrs.
- The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Water,
Kolon Building PMU Offices adjacent to DUWASA head office,
P O.Box 456,
40473 Dodoma, Tanzania
Attn: Dr. Christopher P. Nditi
Tell: +255 716308473
E-mail: [email protected]
MINISTRY OF WATER