Rehabilitation of Kirumi Cable-stayed Bridge along
Simiyu/Mara Border – Sirari Trunk Road.
LOT 2: Rehabilitation of the Steel Elements and
Tender No. AE/001/2019-2020/MAR/W/52
Invitation for Tender
- This Invitation for Tender follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this Project which appeared in TANROADS Website & PPRATender Portal dated 22nd November, 2019.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS), Regional Manager’s Office in Mara Region during the financial year 2019/2020. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payments under the Contract for the Rehabilitation of the Kirumi Cable-Stayed Bridge along Simiyu/Mara Border-Sirari Trunk Road, Lot 2: Rehabilitation of the steel elements and concrete structures.
- The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS), Regional Manager’s Office in Mara Region on behalf of Chief Executive now invites sealed Tenders from eligible bidders for execution of the works.
|The estimated major quantities of works are as follows:
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) method procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2011, Regulations 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016 and is open to National Tenderers only as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
- Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information through TANePS link generated on PPRA website (ppra.go.tz).
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English language and additional sets may be obtained by interested tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-refundable participation fee of 30,000.00 (Tanzania Shillings: Thirty Thousand only). Payment should be done through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePs.
- Tenders shall be valid for a period of 120 days after Tender opening, and must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering document(s).
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, on or before Thursday, 30th April, 2020, 14:00hrs. Tenders will be opened promptly through TANePS website (‘taneps.go.tz1 in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend opening in the Conference Hall at the TANROADS Regional Manager’s office, along Nyerere Road, Nyakato Industrial Area Musoma, Mara.
- Late tenders, portion of tenders, tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out during tender opening ceremony shall not be considered for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANROADS – MARA,
P.O. BOX 81,
MUSOMA – MARA.
TEL NO. +255 28 2623001-3,
FAX NO. +255 28 2623039,
E-Mail: [email protected]