Interested organizations should forward their expression of interest to UNFPA Country Representative, #1131c Msasani Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, or by email to: [email protected], specifying “Expression of Interest” in the subject line. Deadline for applications is April 19, 2020.
All expressions of interest must be accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- Full legal name and address of applying organization (physical address, P.O.Box , phone number, email address, website where applicable).
- Copy of valid legal registration in Tanzania.
- Documented fulfillment of tax obligations and tax registration number.
- Copy of audited financial statements for the past three years.
- Short description of existing operations in the thematic area(s) of: GBV and harmful practices including FGM and child, early and forced marriage; and/or youth participation in decision-making, adolescent and youth-friendly services and comprehensive sexuality education; together with the duration of the operations (maximum 2 pages).
Organizations that fulfill the criteria listed above will be invited to submit a formal proposal to describe how they would implement UNFPA’s programme interventions if selected to be the implementing partner.
A more detailed description of the scope of work will be provided to candidates who are preselected by UNFPA to submit formal proposals.
• Due to the high volume of communications, UNFPA is not in a position to confirm receipt of expressions of interest.
• The scope of work described in this invitation could be subject to change.
• Only shortlisted organizations will be contacted.