Get complete information of MarafaVocational Training Center: We have compiled for you all Details about MarafaVocational Training Center, such as MarafaVocational Training Center application form, MarafaVocational Training Center Courses offered, MarafaVocational Training Center Contacts Details, MarafaVocational Training Center fee structure, Results, joining instruction, admission list, admission and admission requirements. The institute offers certificates and diploma courses in Various fields.
Technical and Vocational Education Training, TVET, institutions over various certificate, diploma and craftsmanship training to students in Kenya. The beauty with TVET training institutions is that they offer flexible entry and fee requirements to students wishing to study in these institutes. TVETs are registered, accredited and regulated by the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA); which is a public corporate agency established under the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Act No. 29 of 2013 to regulate and coordinate training in the country through licensing, registration and accreditation of programs, institutions and trainers.
MarafaVocational Training Center Contacts details and Courses
- Reg Date: 16/02/2017
- Exp Date: 15/02/2022
- Courses: 1. Grade III in Tailoring and Dressmaking (NITA) for a maximum 40 trainees 2. Grade III in Motor Vehicle Mechanics (NITA) for a maximum 30 trainees 3. Grade III in Metal Processing (NITA) for a maximum 30 trainees 4. Grade III in Electrical Wireman (NITA) for a maximum 15 trainees 5. Grade III in Carpentry and Joinery(NITA) for a maximum 30 trainees 6. Grade III in Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy(NITA) for a maximum 10 trainees 7. Artisan in Information Communication Technology (KNEC) for a maximum 30 trainees
MarafaVocational Training Center Application Forms
- MarafaVocational Training Center Application forms can be obtained from the admissions office. OR Read below How to get placement in this institution if it is under KUCCPS admission.
How to get placement
To get a place at a TVET institution, one has to apply via the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS). The available programmes, institutions, minimum entry requirements and the application procedure are always available on the KUCCPS Student’s Portal accessible through the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke. KUCCPS sets an application window within which the prospective students can submit their applications. The Entry requirement for all Diploma Courses is a C- and above; D (plain) and above for Certificate while other course categories are open.
MarafaVocational Training Center Fee Structure
- Fees varies per programme, for details on fees and account number concerning MarafaVocational Training Center, kindly contact the admissions office.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TVET BURSARIES FROM HELB
Students pursuing Diploma and Certificate courses in Public universities, university colleges, public national polytechnics and Institutes of Technology and Technical Training institutes country-wide are eligible for this loan and bursary from HELB. Orphans, single parent students and others who come from poor backgrounds will be given priority for the loans and or bursaries.
- Applicants should access and fill the relevant TVET Loan & Bursary Application Form (TLAF) at the HELB website.
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the TVET Loan Application Form signed and stamped by the Dean of Students/Financial Aid Officers.
- Retain one copy of the duly filled TLAF (Mandatory).
- Drop the TLAF personally at the HELB students Service Centre on the Mezannine One, Anniversary Towers or any of the SELECT Huduma Centers nearest to you.
READ ALSO: Jobs in Kenya
For more information Visit https://www.tveta.go.ke/