Southern Methodist University Admission, Majors, Tuition fees, Courses, Rankings & Much More!
Find out all information about Southern Methodist University, including Southern Methodist University Online Application, eligibility criteria, selection process, courses offered, Tuition fees, Admission Requirements and admission procedure into Undergraduate, PhD, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificates programmes.
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Established in 1911, Southern Methodist University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large city of Dallas (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Texas. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, Southern Methodist University (SMU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Methodist religion. Southern Methodist University (SMU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This 109 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 50-60% making this US higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Southern Methodist University Online Application Procedure
- The applicants have to visit on the official website of the University.
- After that student has to click on the link of “Admission“.
- Simply complete the Online Application Form and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid if Applicable.
- Applicants are further advised to complete and submit the form.
- GO NOW TO THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE & APPLY
- NB: Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Southern Methodist University Tuition fees
- Fees which are paid directly to the University by the Student/Sponsor. The tuition fees for some of the different programs are mentioned: You can get all the information about Southern Methodist University Tuition fees from the university official website.
- Get Southern Methodist University fees structure here.
Southern Methodist University Courses offered
- Southern Methodist University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral courses to students for excellence in career. you can get all Southern Methodist University Courses offered from the university official website:
- Get Southern Methodist University Courses offered here.
Southern Methodist University Majors
- Discover the majors and programs offered by Southern Methodist University and the types of degrees awarded. By Visiting Southern Methodist University official website: CHECK NOW:
Southern Methodist University Admission Requirements / Criteria
- A candidate seeking admission at Southern Methodist University is given admission on the basis of his/her preceding academic report. Southern Methodist University eligibility criteria are given in the university official website:
- Get Southern Methodist University Admission Requirements here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: Eligibility is different for all the different courses.
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at info(at)mabumbe.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.