Tri-State Bible College Admission, Majors, Tuition fees, Courses, Rankings & Much More!
Find out all information about Tri-State Bible College, including Tri-State Bible College Online Application, eligibility criteria, selection process, courses offered, Tuition fees, Admission Requirements and admission procedure into Undergraduate, PhD, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificates programmes.
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Established in 1970, Tri-State Bible College is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the rural setting of the small town of South Point (population range of 2,500-9,999 inhabitants), Ohio. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Akron. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation, Tri-State Bible College (TSBC) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: under-250 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Nondenominational religion. Tri-State Bible College (TSBC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. This 50 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 90-100% making this US higher education organization a least selective institution.
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Tri-State Bible College Online Application Procedure
- The applicants have to visit on the official website of the University.
- After that student has to click on the link of “Admission“.
- Simply complete the Online Application Form and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid if Applicable.
- Applicants are further advised to complete and submit the form.
- GO NOW TO THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE & APPLY
- NB: Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Tri-State Bible College Tuition fees
- Fees which are paid directly to the University by the Student/Sponsor. The tuition fees for some of the different programs are mentioned: You can get all the information about Tri-State Bible College Tuition fees from the university official website.
- Get Tri-State Bible College fees structure here.
Tri-State Bible College Courses offered
- Tri-State Bible College offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral courses to students for excellence in career. you can get all Tri-State Bible College Courses offered from the university official website:
- Get Tri-State Bible College Courses offered here.
Tri-State Bible College Majors
- Discover the majors and programs offered by Tri-State Bible College and the types of degrees awarded. By Visiting Tri-State Bible College official website: CHECK NOW:
Tri-State Bible College Admission Requirements / Criteria
- A candidate seeking admission at Tri-State Bible College is given admission on the basis of his/her preceding academic report. Tri-State Bible College eligibility criteria are given in the university official website:
- Get Tri-State Bible College Admission Requirements here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: Eligibility is different for all the different courses.
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at info(at)mabumbe.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.