University of Saskatchewan Online Application Form, University of Saskatchewan admission procedure
Find detailed information about University of Saskatchewan Online Application and University of Saskatchewan admission procedure into Undergraduate, PhD, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificates programmes.
Founded in 1907, University of Saskatchewan is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Saskatoon (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), Saskatchewan. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education, Saskatchewan, University of Saskatchewan (uSask) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Saskatchewan (uSask) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
How to Apply at University of Saskatchewan
Candidates are requested to apply on-line by going on the University of Saskatchewan website and clicking on the Apply Icon. Applicants are further advised to complete and submit the form.
Before you apply
All Master’s, doctoral and postgraduate diploma students apply online but the application procedures can vary between programs.
Decide on a program and review the program’s page for the following information:
- Deadlines – Academic units set their own deadlines for applications. Keep in mind that academic units make decisions on scholarship and fellowships at set times during the year. These vary from unit to unit and may be different from application deadlines.
- Admission requirements – Requirements for graduate programs will vary. Please check the program’s page to confirm the specific requirements.
- Application process – Some departments require you to identify a potential supervisor or research area before applying and some require additional documentation.
What to expect once you begin:
The online application takes about 20 minutes to complete. You may start an application, save it and return to it any time before the application deadline. To return, just log back into the online application with your Login ID and PIN.
Please ensure that you store your Login ID and PIN in a secure place.
- If you are new to the University of Saskatchewan, you will start at a sign in page where you will need to create your own Login ID and PIN. Instructions on how to do this are provided on that page.
- If you are a past or current student you may begin an application in the Admissions channel in PAWS.
You will need to have ready:
- The names and email addresses of your referees.
- Ideally, the email addresses provided for referees should be their professional email addresses from their post-secondary institution or organization.
- Your educational history from all post-secondary institutions you have attended. Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions a student has attended will be required.
- Visa or MasterCard for online payment of $90 application fee. This payment is non-refundable and processing on an application will not be done prior to the payment being received.
Completing the application:
First, you will be asked to choose the application type. Please choose either:
Not all academic units offer admission to all terms. Refer to the application process of your program.
- Graduate (A) MPAcc program
- Graduate (B) Fall Term start
- Graduate (C) Winter Term start
- Graduate (D) Spring Term start
- Graduate (E) Non-Degree
- Graduate (F) Joint Student
After you have picked the Admission Term and input your name the Application Checklist will appear. Read this section carefully and complete all parts of the application. The blue icon on the Application Checklist will turn into a check mark when you have completed a section.
Application is Complete – click this button to submit your application. It will take you to the application fee payment screen.
Application fee payment
A non-refundable application fee of $90 CDN is required before your application will be processed. We recommend that you pay your application fee online at the time of application to avoid any delays in the processing of your application.