Yorkville University Online Application Form, Yorkville University admission procedure
Find detailed information about Yorkville University Online Application and Yorkville University admission procedure into Undergraduate, PhD, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificates programmes.
Founded in 2003, Yorkville University is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Fredericton (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), New Brunswick. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Toronto, Vancouver. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour, New Brunswick, Yorkville University is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 5,000-5,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Yorkville University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study.
How to Apply at Yorkville University
Please proceed to the form below to continue with your application.
Complete and electronically submit this application form.
- Please arrange to have Official Transcripts from any post-secondary institution you have attended mailed or faxed directly from the issuing institution to the appropriate address/fax number below.*
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $75. Instructions for submitting payment online or by credit card, cheque or money order can be found on the Application Payment Information section.
- International applicants should arrange to have their transcripts officially translated if not in English. We will accept official notarized copies of some transcripts, depending on the country of origin.
To Apply to Programs Offered in British Columbia
Bachelor of Business Administration with the following areas of specialization:
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Energy Management
- Official transcripts should be sent to:
1090 West Georgia St,
Vancouver, BC, V6E 3V7
Telephone # 778-329-0562
Toll free 844-865-6655
Fax # 778-329-0541
To Apply to Programs Offered in New Brunswick
- Interior Decorating
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
- Master of Education (Adult Education and Educational Leadership)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (no specialization)
For Graduate (Masters) Applications Only
- Have two letters of recommendation (professional, volunteer or academic references preferred) sent to the address below or faxed directly from your referee to the fax number below.**
- As part of your academic and professional information, please upload your resume and letter of intent.
- You may submit any other information that may strengthen your application for admission, including professional papers delivered or published.
For Undergraduate (Bachelors) Applications Only
- Please upload your letter of intent to the committee outlining how you see a BBA advancing your career.
Official transcripts and letters of recommendation for NB should be sent to:
Yorkville Landing, Suite 102
100 Woodside Lane
Telephone # 506-454-1220
Toll free # 866-838-6542
Fax # 506-454-1221
For application instructions for Interior Decorating diploma program delivered online,click here.
** For your convenience you may download the referral forms here.
- Master of Education in Adult Education referral form
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership referral form
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology referral form
To Apply to Programs Offered in Ontario
Bachelor of Business Administration with the specialization in Project Management
Bachelor of Interior Design
Official transcripts should be sent to:
2000 Steeles Avenue West
Telephone # 647-497-8940
Toll free # 877-429-4029
Fax # 647-943-4989
Candidates are requested to apply on-line by going on the Yorkville University website and clicking on the Apply Icon. Applicants are further advised to complete and submit the form.