Mabumbe.com is a multi purpose and popular platform that brings all news information related to Jobs, Scholarships, Education updates etc, Almost 500M+ people have become the choice, and our aim is to Serve all kinds of jobs updates, Results updates, Education News in Africa and Around the Globe. We, the admins try our best to make you updated at the earliest. You can subscribe to our FREE Job Alerts. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
The content given in this site has been collected from various sources. We try and ensure all the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date. We do not hold any responsibility of miscommunication or mismatching of information. Kindly confirm the updated information from the official web site or relevant authority. Mabumbe.com is not official website of any University.
Disclaimer for mabumbe.com
All the information (including colleges, universities, their respective courses, etc.) on mabumbe.com has been compiled from the respective websites, newspaper and other reliable sources available in the public domain.
While every care has been taken to present the information in most comprehensive, accurate and updated form during compilation, yet mabumbe.com doesn’t take any kind of responsibility regarding the content. Information provided, may become obsolete partially or completely due to time lapse, unedited, incomplete or incorrect altogether, even after sincere efforts of updating at regular intervals to ensure high quality. As the content in the site is only for reference purposes, the users are advised to refer respective original websites in case there is any kind of doubt and if possible inform us to do the necessary changes to make mabumbe.com a considerably useful site for visitors.
However, if you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mabumbe.com?
- Mabumbe.com is a free job alert website, in which you can get the latest job notification, Exam Date, and many other Education updates.
Why Mabumbe.com is better than others.?
- Mabumbe.com brings notifications of all jobs before other portals. Periodic updates make it better than others.
Does the Mabumbe.com update on a daily basis?
I submit applications and follow up by email, but I get no response from the companies. Why not?
- Unfortunately, HR departments receive so many applications that they are just not able to respond to them all. This is particularly true at larger companies with online application processes. In fact, many of these organizations will ask applicants not to follow up with them. If you appear to be a desirable applicant, they will get in touch with you. When you hear nothing back, it usually means that your application has been screened out. This is very frustrating for applicants, and it’s one reason why you should focus on networking, not just completing online applications.
Where is the best place to find a job?
- There are lots of options for finding a job, and one is not necessarily better than the others. You can find jobs on mass job boards like Mabumbe, AjiraLeo and Indeed, or smaller, niche job boards specific to your profession. You can go directly to the company’s website or social media. Additionally, 44 percent of new hires are made from employee referrals. It’s important to utilize all of these methods to find the most job opportunities.
Should I apply for a job even if I don’t have the specified experience?
- Absolutely! If you think you can handle the job requirements, it never hurts to apply for the position. Whether you have less years of experience than they’re asking, or you are missing one of the hard skills mentioned, these don’t necessarily rule you out from landing the job. Skills can be learned on the job, and if you’re the best candidate, years of experience won’t matter in the end. Just don’t lie and say you have the qualifications when you don’t.
I keep sending out resumes, but I don’t get any interviews. What can I do?
- First, be sure that your resume is designed to be attractive to potential employers. Look for books or online resources on how to “punch up” your resume and insure that you accurately convey your experience and positive attributes. If you feel that your resume is already top-notch, then you need to examine your job-search strategies. Instead of sending out resumes cold in response to ads, do more networking with people in your field to develop referral sources. The best way to find a job is through personal contacts.
We pride to offer you updated and complete educational information and always here for your feedback.
Have something to contribute? Share your write-up with us at Info[@]mabumbe[.]com and we will get it published on our website.