CBE Admission 2023/2024 in Tanzania: The officials of College of Business Education (CBE) released the CBE Admission 2023/2024 in Tanzania at the official website (Link will be provided below of this post), admission to various undergraduate, Masters, Diploma, Certificates, postgraduate, M.Phil & PhD courses in different disciplines. With the release of College of Business Education (CBE) Admission Form 2022/2023 in Tanzania, the officials also released College of Business Education (CBE) Eligibility Criteria and procedure for applying. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding College of Business Education (CBE) Admission 2023/2024 in Tanzania. Read on to find out more.
The COLLEGE OF BUSINESS EDUCATION (CBE) was established in 1965 by the Act of the Parliament. COLLEGE OF BUSINESS EDUCATION Act No. 31 of 1965. His Excellency, J.K. Nyerere, the first President of the United Republic of Tanzania officially opened the new College in January 1965. The College was officially named the “College of Business Education” (CBE). The said Act of Parliament gives the College its legal status as an autonomous institution with its Governing Body. The College shall be governed and administered in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
- If you are new applicant use “New Applicant” or “Register” link to begin application process. Then follow the steps to complete your appliction.
If you already have an account
- Enter your form four Index Number (username) and Password to login.
- After successful login to your accout, you will receive a Control Number (That’s begins with 99) displayed on your screen.
- After successful paying the application fee, complete the Application form and submit.
- The Application Fee is 10,000 TZS. The fee is Non-Refundable.
- After getting the Control Number:
- Payments can also be done through Mobile Money (Tigo-Pesa, M-pesa, and Airtel Money)
- College of Business Education CBE DAR ES SALAAM CAMPUS
- College of Business Education CBE DODOMA CAMPUS
- College of Business Education CBE MWANZA CAMPUS
- College of Business Education CBE MBEYA CAMPUS
For more information visit https://www.cbe.ac.tz/
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
Courses offered CBE | College of Business Education (CBE)
BASIC TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE (ONE YEAR) (NTA LEVEL 4)
1. Basic Technician Certificate in Accountancy.
2. Basic Technician Certificate in Business Administration.
3. Basic Technician Certificate in Marketing Management.
4. Basic Technician Certificate in Procurement and Supplies Management.
5. Basic Technician Certificate in Metrology and Standardization (DSM Only).
6. Basic Technician Certificate in Information Technology.
ORDINARY DIPLOMA COURSES
1. Diploma in Accountancy
2. Diploma in Business Administration
3. Diploma in Marketing
4. Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management
5. Diploma in Metrology and Standardization (DSM Only)
6. Diploma in Information Technology
BACHELOR DEGREE COURSES (THREE YEARS) (NTA LEVEL 7-8)
1. Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
2. Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
3. Bachelor Degree in Marketing
4. Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Supplies Management
5. Bachelor Degree in Legal and Industrial Metrology
6. Bachelor Degree in Business Studies with Education (BBSE)
7. Bachelor Degree in Information Technology (IT)
SHORT COURSES AND REVIEW CLASSES AT CBE:
- January Short Courses
- CPB Review Classes for May 2019 (From 10 January)
- March Short Courses
- Tender Document Preparation for Procurement of Non-Consultant Services. (24th to 29th March,2019)
- April Short Courses
- Advanced Training Course on Customizing and Using Koha Library Management System (10th to 12th, April 2019)
- Enhancing accounting soft skills and knowledge to students, workers and entrepreneurs (27th to 28th, April 2019)
- Petrol Station Operators (29th April to 3rd May)
- May Short Courses
- PSPTB Review Classes (May 2019)
- CPA Review Classes (May 2019)
- Basic Computer Appications, Mwanza Campus From (13th May to 7th June, 2019)
- Marketing and Promotion of Information Services: Application of Web 2.0 Tools and other Technologies (7th to 10th, May 2019)
- Measurement Uncertainty Analysis and Propagation (MET-SC 0419) (13th to 17th May 2019)
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation (23rd to 24th May, 2019)
- June Short Courses
- Bibliometrics and Scientometrics analysis for Science, Technology and Innovation (4th to 7th June 2019)
- Electronic Records Management and Digitization (11th to 14th, June 2019)
- Weighbridges Operations and management (24 -28th June, 2019)
- PSPTB Review Classes For November 2019 Exams at CBE (June 27, 2019)
- August Short Courses
- Fundraising and Resource Mobilization Training (15th to 17th August)
MASTERS PROGRAMMES OFFERED AT CBE: –
1. Masters for Information Technology in Project Management (IT-Project Management)
2. Masters of Information and Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D)
3. Masters of Supply Chain Management (MSCM)
4. Masters of International Business Management (MIBM)
5. Masters of Business Administration in Finance and Banking (New Program)
6. Masters of Business Administration in Human Resource Management (New Program)
7. Masters of Business Administration in Marketing Management (New Program)