Director General of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) invites qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts as shown below:
ASSISTANT INVESTIGATORS (150 POSTS)
Applicant should posses either certificate of Secondary (CSE), Basic Technician certificate, or Diploma from a recognized learning institution in any field including the following fields; electrical, secretarial, information technology, masonry, motor vehicle, car painting, militia, security guards, music, driving, records management, security, plumbing, aviation, community development, hotel management and accountancy.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Applicants should be of high integrity with no criminal record.
- Applicants must have attended National Service’s programs.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and not above 30 years old.
- Applicants must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates and other credentials including birth certificate, School leaving Certificate, National Identity Card (NIDA) or NIDA’s registration number etc
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips are not be accepted
- Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Only verified certificates from Foreign Universities by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will be accepted.
- Applicants must attach latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable physical address, contact postal address, email address and mobile phone numbers.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and false information in the CV will attract legal action
- Applicants must submit three names of referees with their reliable contact and one recent passport size photograph for each referee.
- Applicants who have/were terminated from Public Service for whatever reasons should not apply.
- Application letters should be hand written in Swahili or English language.
- Applicants employed by Government Institutions should channel their applications through their current employers.
- Only applicants who will comply with the pre-set qualifications and conditions will be shortlisted for further recruitment processes.
- All applicants must note that once recruited will be placed to work at any place as Director General will determine
- Anti-Corruption Club Membership certificate will be an added advantage
Mode of Application
- All applications must be sent through PCCB recruitment Portal whose address is: www.pccb.go.tz/jobportal and not otherwise (Posted/Hand delivery will not be accepted).
- All applications letters should be addressed to:
Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau,
P.O. Box 1291
Taasisi ya Kuzuia na Kupambana na Rushwa,
Mtaa wa Jamhuri,
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: 8th November, 2021
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.