Responsible for the managing of the clients Inbound and EAM system Transactions, daily reconciliation between EAM Systems and Physical stock, clearing, shipment tracking and escalating all issues daily to ensure that are cleared before month end stock takes to reduce time spent during reconciliation.
- Client SAP System vs Physical Stock Reconciliation
- Know and adhere to safety rules and regulations on site
- Stock Reconciliation
- Key contact for client regarding Inbound shipments
- Ensuring transactions are processed efficiently and accurately to meet client demands
- Transaction Monitoring
- Interface issues resolution
- Stock takes postings
- SAP Management
- SAP processing supervision
- Coordinate the Employee Opinion Survey to ensure 100% response from the WMS team and work with line manager in resolving issues arising therefrom
- Verification of receiving goods before GRN
- Preparing, Update, Managing and Share shipment tracker
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor in charge of the task.
- Assisting with identifying and reporting in writing any incidents or hazards and implementing relevant control measures to make the working place safe.
- Being aware of hazards and performing all duties in a manner that ensures the reasonable health and safety of yourself and other persons in the workplace.
- Using the safety equipment or wearing personal protective equipment or clothing that is required where appropriate.
- Not operating machinery or equipment unless authorised and licensed to do so.
- Co-operating with respect to legislative requirements & company standards/procedures.
- Follow lawful & reasonable instructions of your manager/supervisor.
- The incumbent in this role must actively embrace and implement safety tools/activities, such as but not limited to: promoting safety behaviors, incident/hazard reporting, early intervention, team safety meetings, safety engagement plan, policies/procedures, safety work method statements etc.
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes:
- University Degree
- Certificate/diploma in Inventory Management
- Inventory Management
- Divisional Experience
- 2 years’ experience within a customer facing role
- Functional Experience
- Strong communication skills i.e, verbal, written, reading and document USE skills are essential, reading and document USE skills are essential to this role, must be able to communicate in English and with customers, suppliers & other stakeholders.
- Geographical Experience
Ability to follow work procedures.
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.