ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania and an affiliate of ASA International (www.asa–international.com), one of the largest microfinance companies in the world. We are hereby inviting qualified citizens of Tanzania to be part of our team for the following positions. ASA Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people’s socioeconomic development to fill in the following positions for immediate appointment.
Position: Company Secretary-01 Post
- Organizing, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs).
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Contributing to meeting discussions, as and when required, and advising management of legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Taking responsibility for the health and safety of employees and managing insurance and property issues.
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
- Accomplish day to day activities regularly and on time.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Must possess a Law degree with professional experience.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal practice will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, through all levels of the company.
- Ability to make sound judgments calls independently when presented with difficult decisions,
- Be fluent in English.
- Be able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team.
- Well conversant with Ms Office Package.
Mode of Application
Applicants, who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to email@example.com before 1700HRS on 14th February 2020.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for interview.
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.