We are looking for a passionate Food Technologist for SAT Holistic Group Ltd in Morogoro. You will be overseeing and manages the manufacture of food products according to demand and quality standards.
The one to ensure that the company is maximizing generating new product ideas and recipes or is modifying and improving existing recipes. He or She manages the processing staff at HQ Processing Unit with ensuring that strict hygiene food safety standards are met. He or She assures that food is processed according to organic standards.
- Designs recipes, processes and machinery to produce new products.
- Designs production flow for processing high quality products
- Identifies and chooses products from suppliers
- Prepares standard operating procedures and specific work instructions for new projects and processes, and proposes reviews
- Liaises with marketing staff
- Ensures that strict hygiene food safety standards are met
- Implements Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality management systems as per company policies and legislation.
- Works on packaging innovation and technology
- Researches latest technologies for processing
- Oversee cleaning of machines and equipment (incl easy maintenance)
- Testing and examining samples
- writing reports
Qualifications and Experience
- Skills in planning production, manufacturing and management
- Responsible care and creating effective work environment
- Skills in packaging and labeling of food
- Responsible for efficient energy management
- A love of detail and a love of SAT products
- Good commercial awareness
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- The ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Computer literacy
- The ability to solve problems effectively and creatively.
- Capacity to produce high-quality briefs and reports in both Swahili and English.
- stock keeping control
- Basic financial reporting
- BSc/BA in a food processing, food science and Technology related field
- 2 – 3 years’ experience, intensive knowledge of food processing
- Application letter
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Certificates
- Recommendation letters
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.