MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIAL. TACKLE THE WORLD’S TOUGHEST PROBLEMS.
BUILD EXPERTISE IN AREAS THAT MATTER TO YOU. BECOME A GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT LEADER.
We are a global group working to build a more inclusive and sustainable world where all people, everywhere, can reach their fullest potential. We partner with and serve communities, governments, and companies throughout the world, providing an innovative mix of advisory, investment, research, analytics, and design services. Today’s complex global problems require new solutions. Comprised of Dalberg Advisors, Dalberg Design, Dalberg Data Insights, Dalberg Media and Dalberg Research; our businesses approach problems differently and work together to create impact at scale. We are from everywhere, at home anywhere – an African and American company as much as an Asian, Middle Eastern, and European one.
Dalberg is a place where a diverse mix of talented individuals are able to bring their authentic selves to work – whether it’s how you identify, where you come from, the languages you speak, the person you love, the way you worship. Dalberg is a home where people feel safe, understood, nurtured and encouraged to grow.
As a team of 450+ people from 50 countries, speaking over 90 languages collectively, with 40%+ female leadership team, Dalberg places diversity, equity and inclusion principles at the heart of our organization and the work we do alongside our clients, partners and communities.
Established in 2001 by experienced private sector consultants, Dalberg operates from 31 worldwide locations. For more information, please visit Dalberg.
You are passionate about providing a stellar recruiting experience for all candidates and hiring future Dalbergians with the right skills and team player attitudes. You are a both a strategic thinker and an effective executor. You are energetic about creative approaches to sourcing talent. You apply a data-driven method to inform decision-making and recommendations. You believe in building global development leaders and adopting a diverse and inclusive approach to the way we think about our talent and people. You are able to work well individually and within a global team, coordinating with multiple stakeholders effectively.
- Excellent understanding of recruitment trends, innovations and best practices; including candidate sourcing, strategic marketing to potential hires, and selection methods at the entry level, mid-career and for senior hires
- Intricate knowledge of how universities and their relevant programs operate across multiple regions (i.e.: undergraduate degrees, Master’s programs, etc.)
- Knowledge of and/or experience at professional services firms (i.e. consulting, law, or accounting firm)
- Good understanding of employer branding strategies, labor market intelligence, and virtual recruiting techniques
- Critical thinker and problem-solver, as well as, strong analytical skills; including quantitative analysis of HR datasets, and ability to synthesize findings to inform decision-making
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to high-quality work products
- Proven ability to manage multiple processes simultaneously, adjust priorities when needed, work under pressure, manage modules seamlessly and adhere to tight deadlines
- Experience working with colleagues in multiple locations is an asset; some flexibility in time schedule to permit work with other people in offices around the world will be necessary
- Proven aptitude for learning and using systems such as Deltek Maconomy and Talent, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.), SharePoint, Alumni Fire, and the like
- Ability to travel internationally when needed
- Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication, and team management skills
- Fluency in English
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- Knowledge of and/or experience in HR/labor legislation across multiple countries and/or regions
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (e.g. Glassdoor, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Additional language skills (French and/or Spanish proficiency preferred)
WHAT YOU WILL DO AND HOW YOU WILL GROW
- Identify new pools of talent and enhance our effectiveness at tapping into existing networks, including re-energizing our senior referral program with a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion lens
- Create a strong candidate experience throughout the recruitment process to attract top new talent
- Update current and design new recruiting best practices that suit our evolving business needs
- Design, manage and measure the success of global recruiting cycles (internships, and undergraduate and MBA hiring) and mid and senior level hiring campaigns working closely with regional recruiters
- Strengthen our global brand collateral to better target potential hires, working with our Global Communications Team, and enhance all recruiting collateral (presentations, flyers, videos, etc.)
- Maintain market knowledge and expertise in recruitment trends and practices in each of the regions we work, providing guidance and support as needed to Business recruiting leads
- Improve our university campus footprint organizing events and identifying, liaising and building relationships with career centers, student groups and other organizations across the globe
- Work with our consulting team to refresh our interview training materials. Develop and maintain a repository of case studies to share at recruiting events and on our website to help candidates prepare
- Analyze and report on hiring forecasts and other recruiting data to inform decision-making at the management level, and to identify areas to enhance processes at a regional and/or global level
- Lead recruitment webinars, and oversee Dalberg’s recently refreshed Alumni Engagement program
- Help build and steward strong on boarding and off boarding, supervise training programs and refresh our global retention strategy with a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion lens
- Manage our Recruitment HR system (e.g.: maintain job profile templates, vendor management, etc.) and Dalberg’s online profiles on Linked In, Glassdoor, etc.
- Provide support in preparing agendas, and materials for senior management meetings
ABOUT OUR CLIENTS
Our clients come to us with some of the most difficult global problems, seeking solutions where the obvious ones have failed. We are entrepreneurs and innovators, designers and creative problem solvers, thinkers, and doers who supply new ideas, drawing from a deep base of knowledge that cuts across sectors and geographies and is growing every day. We partner with and serve communities, governments, and companies throughout the world. Some of our recent clients include foundations such as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, corporations such as Pepsi and Vodafone, multilateral institutions such as the World Bank and the Inter-American Development Bank, UN Agencies such as UNICEF and the UNEP, and government agencies such as DFID and the Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency.
JOIN OUR TEAM
This position can be based out of any of Dalberg’s global locations.
Please submit your application at our Career Centre by 31 August 2020. Note: CVs will be screened on a rolling basis.
Your application should include a resume and cover letter.
During the same recruitment period, please only apply to one position at Dalberg. This position should be the role best suited to your current professional experience and to your first preference location. You will have the opportunity to rank your next 2 location preferences within your application.
Candidate applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Candidates selected for interviews will be invited for a number of interviews to test their skills and to discuss their interests and experience and may also be asked to complete exercises intended to simulate aspects of the role. Interviews will be conducted via phone or video conference.