COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
POSITION: Housekeeping Trainer
REPORTING TO: GROUP TRAINING MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
OBJECTIVE: To train and orientate housekeeping staff throughout the company according to styling and standards of the company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- To train all housekeeping staff in all aspects of their lodge job descriptions through courses and “in-house” training.
- To re-emphasise to staff the minimum standards set by the company and re-iterate the company policies and procedures through training.
- To produce, compile and disseminate training information and resources. (i.e. manuals, proposals, teaching materials).
- Be knowledgeable and up to date about current changes within the tourism industry.
- To produce regular training reports to the TM and suggest targets and methods of improvement.
- To advise the TM of any training needs identified in specific lodges and assist in the formulation and implementation of subsequent training plans.
- To ensure that the department assessment procedures are conducted appropriately and regularly.
- Maintain good internal relations between department and lodge managers.
- Employee development and motivation.
- To make decisions where necessary, liaising with the Camp Manager & TM.
- To communicate honestly with your supervisors and work colleagues.
- To actively promote the company as a whole and reinforce the company’s environmental concerns.
All applicants will be required to provide the following – (Through recent testimonials and contactable references & preferably from their existing Line manager)
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm – positive attitude
- Outstanding leadership skills and people skills
- Strong attention to details
- A minimum of 3 years of within the department – Heads of Departments will be given preference
- A record of consistently excellent and flawless guest service
- A record of outstanding relations with supervisors and peers alike
- An above average command of spoken and written English
- Growth mindset and passion for developing people, mentoring, and coaching.
- Willingness to upskill yourself within the role – Disciplined, focused and self-motivated
- Strong Departmental knowledge in Housekeeping – Procedures, policies and products
- Computer knowledge
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you fit the Minimum Requirements, we look forward to receiving your applications and CV’s to email@example.com before 17th November 2023.
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.