UZIKWASA is a Non Profit Organization that has been unique in pioneering creative and innovative grass roots interventions in Pangani district and Tanzania mainland. The Organization was established in 2004 to reach out, listen and encourage a voice amongst rural communities. It has grown organically in direct response to lessons learned along the way, grounded in the conviction that real and lasting change depends on commitment, ownership and self – reflection. Main elements to UZIKWASA’s integrated program include reflective trainings and coaching to leaders and community groups to surface self- awareness in relation to social problems and how they can be addressed through individual and collective change action.
The second mainstay of the program are multimedia campaigns through Pangani FM’s interactive radio programs. The which has become UZIKWASA ‘s strongest media tool, reinforcing every other component of our intervention package.
UZIKWASA is a learning organization and the position holder is expected to actively participate in organisational learning events. The post:-
Specifically she/he will:
- Conduct Installation and administering the technical issues of software
- Analyzing the system performance and documenting the infrastructure System health;
- Designing physical database, understand and work on the existing database where necessary recommend optimizations of existing databases;
- Conduct training sessions and workshops on system processes to the team where
- Promotes security and organization data loss prevention strategies;
- Responsible for the maintenance configuration and reliable operation of computer systems network servers (ubuntu server).
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions prioritizing problems and assessing impact of
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery and failover procedures.
- Lead helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions and Maintain Daily timesheet updates.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations and
- Upgrade and improve application schema and data
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement
- Protecting the database against threats or unauthorized
- Ability to adhere to and meet Service Level Agreement
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering
- Possession of relevant Professional Qualification i.e Microsoft SQL server certification, Network security will be added
- At least two years’ experience in the relevant
- Good understand database design, implementation, troubleshooting and
- Excellence working with multiple operating
- Excellent in web-based technology ie PHP, CSS, HTML and
- Excellent in ubuntu server e SAMBA, FTP, webhosting.
Send your C.V, Academic Certificates and Certificate of any relevant training attended. Attach on a single file and submit at least two letters of recommendation. A statement of not more than one page on your experience related to the job you are applying and why you want to work in this position. UZIKWASA is an equal opportunity employer, female candidates are encouraged to apply. Deadline for applications: July 28th 2021
Send your application to Human Resources Manager, P.O Box 1. Pangani via email or Postal. [email protected]