CRDB Bank Plc is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing in the Department of Internal Audit.
The Bank seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill the following positions:
Senior Internal Auditors (2 Positions)
A Senior Internal Auditor will entail performing internal audits and investigation in line with audit standards, policies and procedures, supervision of audit and guidance to junior internal auditors in various audit projects.
- Carry out audit and investigation functions in line with auditing standards to ensure that internal controls, governance and risk management processes support the achievement of the Bank’s objectives.
- Provide inputs during development of annual activity plan in collaboration with audit managers to ensure the effectiveness of risk management, controls and governance processes in the Bank.
- Provide inputs for review and development of audit programs in collaboration with Audit Managers to ensure they are aligned with auditing standards and contribute to effective risk management.
- Review existing and new Bank Operating Manuals, Systems manuals, processes, and procedures in collaboration with Audit Managers to ensure they are adequate.
- Monitor issues and recommendations raised in internal audit reports and other assurance providers to ensure management addresses them as per the agreed action plan.
- Provide support and guidance to junior internal auditors in performing their tasks.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, commerce or related business subjects, from any recognized University or its equivalent qualifications.
- Certification for Information System Audit (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA/ ACCA).
- Practical experience and competency on the use of audit tools in particular TeamMate, ACL and proficiency in Excel application.
- Minimum of 3years working experience as internal/external auditor in a reputable organization/audit firm.
- Strong audit report writing skills.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with three work-related referees addressed to the below email with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 3rd March 2020.
Hard copies will not be accepted.
Email: [email protected]