Abdulrahman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT) is built on the foundation of the former University College of Education Zanzibar established in 1998 by a charity organization; Kuwait based , Direct Aid (DA). In line with this expansion, SUMAIT wishes to invites applications from suitable qualified Individuals to fill the vacant of Academic post as follows:-
JOB TITLE: Tutorial Assistant in Physics (1 position)
REPORTS TO: Head of Department of Sciences.
The Administration of Abdulraman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT) seeks to recruit an exceptional candidates who are energetic, innovative, and solution-oriented persons from Tanzania to apply for an Academic cadres of a Tutorial Assistant in Physics at Natural Science Department.
The University subscribes to the policy of an equal opportunity employer and therefore invites applications from candidates who are interested to work in a thriving University environment and have the requisite skills, Qualifications and experience for various positions as indicated below.
Academic Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
Tutorial Assistant job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- The candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Physics or Education with a GPA of at least 3.8 or above and a minimum score of B+ in the relevant subjects or its equivalent
- Solid time management skills with an ability to prioritize work
- Excellent analytical skills and experience creating reports and presentations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
She/he shall be required to perform among other functions the following:-
1. Understudying senior members through attending lecturers, seminars, tutorials and practical training.
2. Assisting in supervision of tutorials, seminars and practical.
3. Assisting in research, consultancy and outreach activities and
4. Preforming any other duties that may be assigned by senior members of staff.
GENERAL REQUIREMENT FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
- Candidates pursuing Masters Studies in relevant field will have an added advantage.
- Candidates registered with relevant professional bodies will have added advantage
- All applicants should indicate in their application letter post, the name of the School to which they are applying.
- Age limit: Not above 40 years.
Mode of Application
Applicants should submit their applications supported by detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of their certificates, names and addresses of three non-relative referees who can be contacted for references.
Dead line: 25/08/2022
Hand delivered application should reach to SUMAIT, Chukwani Street Zanzibar not later than 3:30hrs on 25st August, 2022. Or you can send your application through: Email at: [email protected]
Applications should be addressed to:
Abdulrahman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT)
P.O. Box 1933, Zanzibar.
Email: [email protected]
- Total Jobs 53 Jobs
- Location Zanzibar