Management University of Africa (MUA) Online Application Form | Management University of Africa (MUA) admission procedure
WHO WE ARE
The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a premier private university that provides Innovative, Management, Leadership, Governance and Entrepreneurship solutions to Industries and Communities in Africa and beyond. The University offers and accepts credit transfers at Undergraduate and Post graduate levels.
To be a premier university providing management and transformative leadership solutions worldwide
To pursue excellence in provision of quality education through innovative teaching and distinguished research to mould leaders, change agents and entrepreneurs with a global impact.
- Lifelong and experiential learning:- Develop a learning culture in the university that continues throughout a person’s life time.
- Academic freedom:- upholding the spirit of free and critical thought and enquiry, through open exchange of best practice, ideas and knowledge.
- Creativity and Innovation:- Introducing new methods and interventions through Research and Development that ensure quality, efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Integrity:- ensuring excellence within the university by upholding professional and ethical standards, and accountability.
- Social responsibility:- providing leadership in responding to issues of national, regional and global concerns through collaborative efforts.
Sponsored by the Kenya Institute of Management, MUA was established in September 2011 when it got its Letter of Interim Authority (LIA) from the Commission for Higher Education granting it mandate to operate as a University. The establishment of the Management University of Africa followed the decision of the sponsor to transform the KIM School of Management into a University. Conceived with the working person in mind, this decision was an appreciation of the working executive’s keen desire to address known and existing problems in the workplace. The Institute observed that for such problems to be dealt with effectively there was need for leaders who were espoused excellence in business leadership thus leading to positive change.
The Distinct Focus of the Management
University of Africa is to be the center of excellence in capacity building in management, leadership, governance and entrepreneurship. Drawing its authority from the practical experience and solid knowledge base that the sponsor, the Kenya Institute of Management, has built in Leadership and Business Management over the past six decades, MUA seeks to produce graduates who will be true avatars of innovative leadership and who will provide solutions to industry and to communities. The Management University of Africa offers competitive Programmes that have a national relevance and at the same time, a global perspective. Our Programmes have a two- pronged approach and are tailored towards effectively meeting the appropriate management needs of the current and future demands of the expected industrial growth in this country.
How to Apply at Management University of Africa (MUA)
For more information Visit http://www.mua.ac.ke/
READ ALSO: Jobs in Kenya