University of Iringa Online Application/Admission 2020/2021.
Candidates can check the complete information of University of Iringa Online Application 2020/202, University of Iringa Online Application/Admission 2020/2021 and University of Iringa Eligibility Criteria, University of Iringa How to Apply Etc.
University of Iringa is now a full-fledged University. The University operates as a private university under the ownership of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Tanzania.
Application for Admission 2020/2021
Call for application into Certificate, Diploma, Degree and Postgraudate programmes for 2020/2021 admission cycle. Download the application package below:
A. Before you start your Application
1. Make sure you have a Valid Email Address and Phone Number ( They will be used for issuing feedback on your application status when the admission selection is complete)
2. Access the link for Online Application and Admission Portal (http://www.uoi.ac.tz – Online Application)
1. New Registration – Click on Register Now
2. Fill the required fields
3. Enter your Valid Email Address and Phone Number
4. Enter a password that you will easily remember.
5. Verify your Form four index number and Names: The Information Must be the same as they appear on Form IV index number.
6. Continue with application
C: Additional Information
Complete the followings:-
1. Contact Details
2. Next of Kin Details
3. Sponsor’s Details
Enter your required qualifications for program level you’re applying for.
You can add more seats of: – Form four and six your reseated
Attach your Certificate:
Diploma Applicants ( NTA-Level 4)
Postgraduate Applicants (Bachelor Degree and Concept Note)
E. PROGRAMME CHOICES
Choose three programs of your choice for the program level you’re applying for.
University of Iringa, P.O Box 200, Iringa, Tanzania
Tel: +255 (0) 26 2720900
Fax: +255 (0) 26 2720904
E-Mail: [email protected]
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit http://uoi.ac.tz/