- Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) seems like is ready to published Junior Certificate Examination (JCE) results online after the Honourable Minister of Education and Skills Development authorise the release of the 2020/2021 JC results 2020/2021.
- In the last year 2016 Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) has released the 2016 Junior Certificate Examination (JCE) results in January. Total 41,464 candidates appeared in the 2016 examination which is slightly decrease with compared to the 2015 cohort of 41 938. There were 20 408 male candidates and 21 056 female candidates sitting for the 2016 Junior Certificate Examination.
Please be informed that JCE results have been released.
How to check JCE Results 2020/2021 Botswana:
There are many ways to get the JCE Botswana Results 2020/2021. As a matter of fact once it’s published students/parents can collect the results in following ways.
JCE Results from Schools:
- All centres will receive copies of their JCE results delivered to the centres through normal post.
- In addition distribution to Regional Offices: Regional Offices will access the results through the Malepa system.
- Furthermore, candidates will be able to access the results through the BEC Website (www.bec.co.bw Results 2020/2021) as well as SMS. Importantly “How to Access results guidelines” is also available on the BEC Facebook Page Botswana Examinations Council, BEC Website www.bec.co.bw and BEC Twitter Account @Bots_Exams .
JCE Results 2020/2021 Online @www.bec.co.bw:
Students can get the result through online. Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) allows students to check the JCE result from official website of BEC. Follow the step below to check the results.
- Step 1: Open the internet browser on your laptop or mobile
- Step 2: In website Address Type: http://www.bec.co.bw/show_results
- Step 3: Select “Examination” as “JCE”
- Step 4: Select “Year” as “2020/2021”
- Step 5: Enter your school’s Centre Number *
- Step 6: Enter “The student’s candidate number **”
- Step 7: Now Enter ” The student’s surname ***”
- Final Step: Click on “Show Result” Button.
*The centre number should be 6 characters beginning with the letters“JC”. For instance, if your school’s centre number is 0002, then type JC0002 if your school’ s centre number is 0024, type JC0024.
***In the “Surname’’ text box type your Surname. The Surname is not Case Sensitive.
N.B. :- You can save/download your PSLE results for future reference
Symbols used in the Results
• U denotes that a candidate failed to meet minimum requirements for grade E.
• X denotes that a candidate failed to meet the requirements for the award of the qualification.
JCE Results 2020/2021 Via SMS
Most importantly to access your Junior Certificate Examinations (JCE) results via mobile please follow instructions below to send an SMS.
- Step 1: Go to Compose New Message and type your: JEC <SPACE > CentreNumber <SPACE > CandidateNumber <SPACE > CandidateSurname
- Finally, Send it to 16688
- You will receive your results via SMS.
For example, if your candidate number is 812, your centre number is 1 and your surname is Moithuti, type JCE JC0812 0001 Moithuti (use space as separator).
After sending your enquiry please allow a few minutes to receive a response. The Response may be delayed due to congested lines.