CSEE result 2023/2024, Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2023/2024: The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) have announced the Form four results 2023/2024. The CSEE result 2023/2024 is available online over NECTA official website. Hence the willing aspirants can go through the official page to know more about the NECTA CSEE Result 2023/2024. As well as you may also collect complete details from this site.
Are you a student who has recently sat for the CSEE exam and is eagerly waiting for your results, but don’t know how to check them? Look no further, as we have got you covered!
The Certificate of Secondary Education Examination, or CSEE in short, is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education in Tanzania. CSEE is administered at the first week of November every year, and it assesses a candidate’s understanding of the core and compulsory subjects, as well as the additional subjects they may have chosen to sit for.
The core and compulsory subjects that a candidate is registered to sit for CSEE are:
- English Language
- Basic Mathematics
A candidate may also sit for additional two subjects chosen from natural science subjects which are Physics and Chemistry or Business subjects which are Commerce and Book Keeping; Home economic subjects which are Food and Nutrition and Textile and Dress Making or Technical subjects which are Building Construction, Architectural Draughting, Surveying, Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork and Masonry, Painting and Sign Writing, Plumbing, Electrical Installation, Electrical Engineering Science, Radio and Television Servicing, Electrical Draughting, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Workshop Technology, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Welding and Metal Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Auto Electric, Mechanical Draughting and Foundry and Blacksmith and one optional subject among the following: Bible Knowledge, Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu, Fine Art, Music, Physical Education, French Language, Literature in English, Arabic Language, Agricultural Science, Information and Computer Studies, and Additional Mathematics.
How to Check Your CSEE Results
Once the CSEE results are released by the Tanzania National Examinations Council (NECTA), they can be checked in various ways:
Now students of Tanzania can check their Certificate of Secondary Education Examination results 2023/2024 online. Check below step by step guide to get the NECTA CSEE results 2023 online.
- Step 1 : visit www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2 : Click on “Results” from the Main menu.
- Step 3 : The “Results” window will show all results available.
- Step 6: Select “Exam Type” as CSEE.
- Step 5: Select your “Year” as 2021
- Step 6: Students can now check their CSEE result.
- Students can save and take print of their result for future reference.
Note- Students can also click on the links provided above to check their NECTA CSEE results 2023/2024.
The objectives of CSEE
The objectives of this examination are to assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school. Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large; to identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions. The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates.
As has been observed over the course of the past few years, the dates and times of result announcements have been frequently changed. The information below has not been independently verified. However, this article will continue to be updated to reflect official updates as and when they come in.
Functions Of NECTA
The following is a list of the additional duties carried out by the NECTA:
The Functions of National Examinations of Tanzania
- To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
- To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
- To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
- To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
- To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
- To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania.
Powers and Duties of The National Examinations Council of Tanzania
- Administer the properties of the Council both movable and immovable
- To administer the funds and other assets of the Council
- To signify the acts of the Council by use of the common seal;
- Subject to the provisions of this Act, to appoint such officers of the Council as it may deem necessary
- To review regulations relating to examinations
- To consider and approve subjects suitable for examinations
- To appoint panels or boards of examiners
- To enter into arrangements, whether reciprocal or otherwise, with other persons or organization, whether within or outside the United Republic, for the recognition of awards granted in respect of examinations falling within their respective responsibilities
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://www.necta.go.tz/