Check NECTA Form Two Results 2020 below; NECTA Matokeo form two 2020/2021, Matokeo Kidato Cha Pili 2020/2021, Form Two National Assessment (FTNA) Result 2020/2021: This article comprises each and every single info about the NECTA FTNA Result 2020/2021. Hence, the Students who have taken NECTA Form Two exam now can gain proper knowledge regarding their qualifying status from here.
Form Two National Assessment (FTNA).
Form Two result will decide the future of a student whether he moved to Form three or not. Form Two Results is very important because if the candidate studied good then he will score good marks and if he studied bad his marks will also be bad. Keep visiting our page for latest updates related to Form Two Results 2020. Form Two National Assessment (FTNA) Each subject has an examination format, which describes the structure of the examination paper, and the content in which that particular examination covers. The details of subjects addressed are shown in individual examinations formats that can be accessed in the examination formats link.
Open the links below to see the results:
- Zanzibar Matokeo ya Kidato cha pili, Darasa la sita na Darasa la nne 2020-2020 Zanzibar
- CLICK HERE FOR Form Four Results 2020-2020
How to check NECTA Form two Results 2020/2021 online?
Now students of Tanzania can check their Form Two National Assessment (FTNA) Results 2020/2021 online. Check below step by step guide to get the NECTA FTNA Results 2020 online.
- Step 1 : visit www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2 : Click on “Results” from the Main menu.
- Step 3 : The “Results” window will show all results available.
- Step 6: Select “Exam Type” as FTNA.
- Step 5: Select your “Year” as 2020
- Step 6: Students can now check their FTNA result.
- Students can save and take print of their result for future reference.
Note- Students can also click on the links provided above to check their NECTA FTNA Results 2020/2021.
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination.Results suspended due to centers or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continuous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continuous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Results suspended due to candidates’ attempting one or more subjects not registered for (pirate candidate).
ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.
As has been observed over the course of the past few weeks, the dates and times of result announcements have been frequently changed. The information above has not been independently verified. However, this article will continue to be updated to reflect official updates as and when they come in.
READ ALSO: JOBS IN TANZANIA
For more information Visit https://www.necta.go.tz/