List Of HESLB Loan Beneficiaries 2020/2021 in Tanzania (Majina ya Waliopata Mkopo 2020/2021) – A list of HESLB Loan Beneficiaries. All HESLB Loan Beneficiaries in Tanzania have been included.
Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is the education financing board in Tanzania; also To provide loans and grants to needy and eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education and To be a reliable and sustainable revolving fund in financing eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education.
The core values which will guide HESLB in achieving its objectives are:
Accountability: We are accountable for our own results, encourage ownership by taking initiatives and doing the right things for our organization. We feel obliged to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of our organization. We will be answerable for our actions and the actions of our teams.
Commitment and Integrity: We are passionate and intensely focused on serving our clients (the higher education students) with high level of Integrity to enable them achieve their dreams. We do what we promise we are going to do. As individuals and as an organization, we are dedicated to serve our clients and stakeholders. We value all of our customers and stakeholders with high degree of Integrity.
Teamwork: We are committed to common goals based on open and honest communication and collaboration to one another while showing concern and support for each other and most importantly, our clients. We believe the best results stem from integrating a mix of talents, skills and experiences.
Equity: We value inclusiveness, fairness, transparency and justice that we want to see persist, and because of our main existence, we place a particular focus on reflecting the need of the disadvantaged, low-income communities most impacted by our work.
Delivery: We strive to individualize the client experience, provide high quality services that meet the expectations and requirements of our clients and suppliers. We seeks to add value to our clients’ career through tailored higher education financial support.
List of HESLB Loan beneficiaries 2020/2021 first, Second, Third, Fourth batch and Heslb appeal 2020/2021.
Loan Allocation status 2020/2021
Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) General Eligibility Criteria:
General Eligibility criteria require an applicant to meet the following conditions:
- Must be a Tanzanian;
- Must have applied for a loan through the Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS);
- Must have been admitted to an accredited Higher Learning Institution on full time basis except for Students Admitted at the Open University of Tanzania (OUT).
- Must not have funding from other sources.
- Must be a continuing student with results/progress reports to show that he/she has passed the examinations necessary to enable him/her to advance to the following year or stage of study.
- For a student’s loans beneficiary seeking to re-apply for loans after dropping out from one programme/college/university) he/she must repay at least 25% of their previous loans before applying for a new loan. (Note: Payment of 25% of the previously granted loans is not a guarantee for new loans allocation).
HESLB | Higher Education Students’ Loans Board | www.heslb.go.tz